Linscombe Organic Vegetables sells home grown produce at the folllowing markets:
- Exeter Farmers' Market, Thursday, 9 am to 2 pm. Junction of South Street, Fore Street, High Street
- Taunton Farmers' Market, Thursday, 9 am to 3 pm, High Street, Taunton
- Taste of the West Gold Award 2015 & 2016
- FARMA certified market
- Crediton Farmers' Market, 1st and 3rd Saturday every month, 10 am to 1 pm. Market Square
- Taste of the West Gold Award 2015
Farmers' Markets provide the perfect opportunity for the customer to meet the producer - and to sample the variety of high quality fresh food that is available locally.
Exeter, Crediton and Taunton Farmers' Markets are genuine Farmers' Markets, where stall holders sell their own produce - unlike other produce or pannier markets.
Here you can chat to the producer, and be confident in the provenance, quality and freshness of the food you buy. And you are reducing food miles, packaging, carbon footprint PLUS directly supporting the local economy. A win win situation!
You can't beat the atmosphere of these markets - a far cry from the sterile and anonymous vibe of the supermarket.
Come and visit us at the market - you're assured of a warm welcome from us and the other farmers!
|Your basket is empty|
Order time left: